Your Privacy is a Primary Concern to us at Web-Est.
Our web site offers state-of-the-art encryption technology to help protect the transmission of customer information over the Internet. For each visitor to our web pages, our web server automatically recognizes the visitor's domain name and email address (where possible). We collect the email addresses of those who post messages to any bulletin board on our site, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit and information volunteered by the visitor, such as survey information and/or site registrations. The information we collect is used for internal review, used to improve the content of our web site, used to notify visitors about updates to our web site, and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes. Web-Est does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for commercial purposes, unless you have authorized us to do so. Data submitted through this web site may also be included for aggregating purposes to generate general statistical information. Any specific information pertaining to insurance carrier, insured or claimant will be kept in strict confidence.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will receive the information that you requested when you provided us your address. You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by sending email to us at the above address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line or other business they have conducted on-line. If you post information, data, text, or other content on publicly accessible areas of the Site or provide Web-Est with information, including but not limited to, feed-back data, answers, questions, comments, suggestions, plans, ideas or the like, such information or content shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Web-Est shall be free to use, reproduce, disclose or distribute the information to others without restriction.
Information we collect
We collect information about you through your use of our Service and/or from the web sites and services provided by our Customers.
When you create an account, you provide us with a username, password, real name, and email address. If you make a purchase, you provide us with your billing information such as card number and address. This information is used for the purposes of having and maintaining your account. Your email is only used for important account notifications, such as a failed payment or expiring subscription, and product updates or news.
We collect information from End Users under the instruction of our Customers, under which circumstance we have no direct relationship with the End Users.
The following information is sent to our servers by default when an End User visits a Customer's web site.
- URL & Title of pages viewed
- URL & Title of any links that are clicked on pages viewed
- User agent
- Browser language
- Screen resolution
- x/y coordinates of mouse events
- Unique ID tracking cookie ("UID")
The GDPR considers this to be Personal Data, even though it is randomly generated and does not identify who you are or reveal anything else about you.
Its sole purpose is to more accurately track unique visitors.
- IP address ("IP")
IPs are anonymized before processing, but our Customers have the option to disable this, in which case they are considered Personal Data.
- Custom data
This feature can be used by a site to attach additional data to a visitor, potentially including Personal Data such as a name or email address, but it is against our Terms to log Personal Data using this feature without disclosure or (depending on "legitimate interest") consent. This feature requires a small amount of configuration and coding by Customers, so only a small percentage of Customers use it.
Per Article 6 of the GDPR, processing of UID and IP Personal Data is lawful and does not require your direct consent because it is "necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests" of web sites using the service. These legitimate interests
include but are not limited to:
- Assembling statistics regarding the use of a web site. (Accurately counting unique visitors is a vital statistic for any web site).
- Preventing fraud and abuse, and maintaining information security. (Full IP addresses are necessary for this type of usage). Recital 47 of the GDPR states: "The processing of Personal Data strictly necessary for the purposes of preventing fraud also constitutes a legitimate interest".
As End Users of our service, the types of information listed above are also collected about our Customers when they are using our Service. The Personal Data that we log is as follows:
- Your UID and IP address, per the legitimate interests above.
- Your account username, per the legitimate interests above, as well as to help with customer service needs.
How we use your information
- To provide and maintain our Service to you.
- To help understand how Customers use our Service on an individual and aggregate basis in order to improve it.
- To help with customer service needs, such as troubleshooting issues that you report to us.
- To contact you with important account notifications, such as a failed payment or expiring subscription.
- Other research and analytical purposes such as Service performance, Customer behavior and retention, and common navigations through the Site.
How we share your information
We may share your information with service providers or contractors who perform actions or functions on our behalf, but only as necessary to provide and maintain the Service to you. For example, we must share your billing information with our merchant account provider in order to charge you for the Service.
We may also share your information for legal reasons
, such as:
- Meeting applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforceable governmental requests.
- In response to a lawful request by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of Roxr, our Customers, or the public as required or permitted by law.
- Enforcing applicable Terms of Service.
In compliance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
Customers or End Users can view or disable End User cookies or tracking by contacting us here. We will provide a detailed report and/or remove you from all tracking on our website: http://web-est.com/privacy.html#contact.
To the best of our ability, we protect all of our data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access and destruction.
Secure (HTTPS) access is forced for our Site to help keep your information, including login credentials, secure in transit. You are responsible for using a strong and unique password for the Site to help keep your account secure. We are not responsbile for any unauthorized activity on your account because of lost, weak, or compromised passwords.